Benzema revals his "dream club"



Karim Benzema has revealed that his dream club are Spanish champions Real Madrid. The French International is one of the highest rated strikers in the world and rightly so. The 20-year-old starlet has stated

"My dream is to play for Real Madrid, it's an aim that bit by bit is growing closer."
"I like the white shirt, the stadium and the atmosphere surrounding the Bernabeu."
"I promised my mother that one day I will play for Real Madrid and I want this to come true."

The Lyon star wants to become a part of Juande Ramos squad and now has to wait to see if Madrid show an interest in him. He defiantly will not come cheap and Madrid will have to make a multi-million pound bid to secure the French goal-machine witch could easily break the previous transfer record also held by Real Madrid when they brought Zinedine Zidan from Juventus for around £50million in 2001.

Personally I feel Benzema is one of the best players in the world and would be sad to see him move to Spain after being linked heavily with Manchester United in the summer. Benzema has scored 49 goals for Lyon in 112 games and is still only 20-years-old. Benzema also has International caps after being called up to France's Euro 2008 squad.

Posted in |

0 comments: